Thursday, August 16, 2018

Vietnam The Most Attractive Place In The World


 Vietnam

Another Solo thing Vietnam
I guess this bridge with two sculptured hands is getting viral on Internet . 20+ people texted me the links so far and even my father and brother sent me the link of this bridge and asked me to visit that place . I guess many of you intend to go there, so i hope this post may help you..






  1.   Where is it? - well its in danang, Vietnam and this place name is bah na hills.
  2. How to go there? - I had my rented motor bike, so it took 40 mins drive(25km) from son tra mountain ( I was there that time) So no extra transportation cost needed. but mostly people go by taxi or car, because its far from the city and weather changes dramatically and it will charge you around (20-25$) depends on your route and time. 
  3. Entry fee and what to see? Is it worthy? - So you will pay 30-32$ for each person to get into that area. Okay I know its expensive but trust me you won't regret (specially if you have never been to Europe but love the European structures). This golden bridge is the pathway to enter the French village. With this one ticket you can ride with world's 4th longest cable car. there are three different villages designed and inspired by European structure and Vietnamese culture . And the only transportation to enter those village is Cable cars.. trust me this cable car's views are just amazing.. you will forget to take pictures! those view are that much soothing.  don't want to miss that right?
  4. staying time? - You must allocate a full day for bah na hills, otherwise you will miss most of the things and it will not be worthy then. bah na hills have 4 seasons in one single day, weather is that dramatic there so make sure you are prepared.

I went there around 12 pm and couldn't cover at the fullest because I was so damn tired. So don't make this mistake and enjoy your Litton Europe tour in just few hours.




 

 Note : Vietnam is a very busy and touristic country. so please make sure that you are very much conscious about littering . they have litter Box in every two minutes distance , so please keep the roads and beach-sides clean. 
Happy traveling


SHARE THIS

0 comments: